After one year of blogging, exactly today, here are some figures to illustrate the activity of this blog, mixing techno, words and society. Figures show it is still craft around, but that perfectly suits my ambition !
Production : 60 posts (half litterature or culture related tagged ‘art’, half techno related).
Visits : 4 000 views from 70 different countries (top 5 being, France, US, Germany, UK, Japan, see worlwide density map below).
Vistors access : 2/3 of visits via direct access (syndication, bookmarks), 1/4 of visits via Twitter, 1/10 via searches engine, 1/20 via links or references from other web sites.
Top7 posts : definitely related to techno and conference reports
- Take Mozilla, Microsoft, Tony Stark… July 2012
- Yeah, I wanna be a W3C AB ! May 2013
- Tokyo experience : W3C web developers meetup June 2013
- W3C : this is all about spirit, tools and fun November 2012
- Open Data – A postcard from France February 2013
- ParisWeb 2012 : Make a beautiful web October 2012
- ParisWeb 2012 : Make an accessible web, make an accessible world October 2012
Author mood : Still ready to feed that blog.
Any suggestion to make you loving it, even more ?